Monday, April 20, 2009

I LOVE SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here in Washington the weather is still back and forth, back and forth, and back and forth AGAIN. But....our days are filled with more light and the air is getting crisper everyday! Today was one of the first days that I had a reminder on why I love this season so much. We had a little frog hopping around our front porch trying so hard to get in the potted plants. Lance, Michael, and myself felt so sorry for him that we ever so gently placed him in the pot; in the process scared the daylights out of the poor little thing I'm sure. A couple of hours later....RIBBIT...RIBBIT...RIBBIT...a sound I could so easily fall asleep to!!
On top of that, a couple more of my tulips have bloomed!!!! YEAH FOR SPRING!!!! :)

1 comment:

Gramma 2 Many said...

We broke records today. The thermometor in my car read 80 degrees. The official record was 74 degrees. I love it!!!