Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Green Fairy Quilts Update......

Oh mY GoSh!!! I won! I won! I won! I just can't bEliEvE it! I am so ExCiTeD to be receiving the quilted tote (and fabric) from Green Fairy Quilts! Judi is an aMaZiNg quilter with more iDeAs in her pinkie FiNgEr than I could eVeR imagine!

http://greenfairyquilts.blogspot.com/2009/02/some-things-i-love.html

Make sure you stop by her site and check out the latest and greatest designs. You won't be disappointed!

Have I mentioned how ExCiTeD I am?!!?!? Oh My gOsH....I rEaLLy WoN!!!!!!!! ThAnK yOu Judi!!! :)

2 comments:

Ginny6497 said...

Wow that is realy cute, you better get on learning how to make them so you can teach me!

Gramma 2 Many said...

WooHoo what a lucky girl. Be sure you bring it over so I can see it. I am so happy for you. I think the fabrics are so cool.
Happy Day to YOU!!!!