To learn about the inspiration for this carnival, please read "The Hostess With The Mostest".
It's amazing what you find while surfing BLOGGER! Today I came across this wonderful idea. It's always easy to list 10 things you're thankful for at Thanksgiving or on a big holiday...I mean heck...it only happens once a year; it's a different story to STOP with the rat race of life and list 10 things you're thankful for on a weekly bases. I am going to do just that and I challenge you too!
1. Great friends..and making new ones.
2. The sun is out in Washington today!
3. My wonderful children (today anyway).
4. Getting a chance to finish a craft project today!
5. My favorite candle from Tyler Candle Company.
6. One less day before my husband comes home!
8. The kids let me sleep in this morning!
9. The dogs let me sleep in this morning!
10. The patience I had when the cat DIDN'T let me sleep in this morning!
Okay so I'm cheating a little and making this first post on Sunday. I'll actually follow the rules and start on Tuesday next week.
Hope to hear from you all soon!