Saturday, December 6, 2008

Annual Ornament Party

For the past 6 years I've hosted an Ornament Exchange for the ladies to just detox and kick back. With so much on every one's plate these days it's sometimes difficult to get away and give ourselves breathing time. I LOVE hosting these parties every year and I'll have to admit I use my dear friends as guinea pigs! I normally always have some new recipe that I want to try but never have a good reason to make some 10 pounds of candy or huge cake that only 3 people in our house will eat. So a Christmas party sounds like a great reason to me! It's also a good thing I out different items because I have friends like Aimee who remember exactly what my menu included from the previous of year--thanks Aimee! :) It's my friends that keep me on my toes and require me to push forward...make everything...and be so stinkin' perfect (inside joke)! Thanks girls!

I had such a wonderful time with the ladies who were able to make it out this year. I can't wait until the next one! Could we do Christmas in July? Okay...okay...maybe February!

1 comment:

Otte, Party of Five said...

that sounds fun!!! wish i lived there, so i could come :)
--happy holidays!