Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Okay so here we are 11 days after my first post on the snow. We got more snow last night! That puts us around 17-19 inches in a weeks time!!! There are some negatives to say the least (like I haven't received any mail since the first snow) but overall we are truly having a BLAST!! We've got this great hill next to our house that the kids have been up and down sledding their little hearts out! Okay....so Michael and I both have been sledding away! I'm just so glad Michael has been able to enjoy the snow this year. In the past two years we've been stationed here the ship has always left just missing it all. I have to admit, I'm glad he's here to help dig out the driveway too!!I've had such a wonderful time watching the kids smile and giggle and having such spectacular views all around us! The evergreens just glisten with the snow and when the sun sets it's just breath taking!

No comments: